Our Commitment to Privacy
The Information We Collect and how we use it:
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the accountablephysicaltherapy.com website.
* If you sign up with an account we will collect your email address for purposes such as authenticating your account, providing optional email services, communication etc. In addition to email addresses, we may also collect phone numbers, fax numbers, and geographical data in order to facilitate communication between clients and consultant.
* Personal health information (PHI) will be protected via a tele-rehab platform where information will be stored within that data base system. Electronic medical records will be stored within this platform. All email correspondence is HIPPA compliant and PHI is protected with email encryption. PHI may be shared with other health professionals as it applies to your treatment. PHI may be shared for billing purposes as is required by insurance carriers, which require diagnostic codes and treatment codes for payment. You have the right to request a disclosure of your shared information if a submission is made in writing requesting such information.
* For payments, we will collect and transmit your credit card information to a financial gateway using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. We do not store your credit card information. We do not bill your insurance directly. The client who is seeking services will be responsible for full payment of services at the time that services are rendered. An invoice will be processed for each client to submit to their insurance carrier for reimbursement purposes.
* Your account information is password-protected. You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain it by logging into your account and editing the appropriate information. Be sure to keep your password safe.
* We do not sell, trade, barter, or otherwise supply your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes.
* We never knowingly collect or maintain information at our website from persons under the age of 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13. If we learn that a posting is by a person under the age of 13, we will remove that post.
Our Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Although we make good faith efforts to store the information in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee complete security.
We are required by law to maintain the privacy and security of your protected health information. We will let you know promptly if a breach occurs that may have compromised the privacy or security of your information. We must follow the duties and privacy practices described in this notice and give you a copy of it.
We will not use or share your information other than as described here unless permission is granted in writing. For more information see: www.hhs.gov/ocr/privacy/hipaa/understanding/consumers/noticepp.html.
Changes to the Terms of This Notice We can change the terms of this notice, and the changes will apply to all information we have about you. The new notice will be available upon request, in our office, and on our web site.
Copyright © 2018 Accountable Physical Therapy - All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: This website does not provide medical advice and does not direct that you follow in any specific exercise or fitness program. You are directed to consult a physician before beginning any activity in this website.